October 24 Dailly S&T Trendletter
- A new isotope was synthesized in the JINR Nuclear Reactions Laboratory
Scientists have recorded one event of the formation of a previously unknown isotope livermorium-288, the press service of the institute reported
- Russian scientists have proposed a method for simultaneous utilization of carbon dioxide and the production of metal oxide powders
The process is highly energy efficient, and the resulting powders can be used to produce high-quality ceramics for a wide range of tasks. The results are published in the journal Ceramics International.
- The Russian software market has grown despite the departure of Western IT companies
According to the Russoft Association, the software market in Russia in dollar terms increased by 8.8% to $16.56 billion. Analysts of the association refer to the strengthening of the ruble against the dollar in 2022, without naming the exact exchange rate values.
- How data helps to create industrial facilities of Norilsk Nickel
Digital solutions can reduce the costs of an industrial company during the construction of facilities by 20%. RBC interviewed experts from Norilsk Nickel, who told how the construction of the future will look like
- The Russian authorities intend to create a new model of a “university abroad”
Such a model “will unite the strongest educational programs of different universities that are in demand in a particular country,” said Konstantin Mogilevsky, Deputy Minister of Science and Higher Education. Currently, 44 branches of Russian universities have been opened abroad, of which only 32 actually conduct educational activities